Words with a 'v' sound at the beginning
very van vast verb view vote visit vision victory voice village vegetable vehicle value
Words with a 'v' sound in the middle
cover even over travel level never develop government individual never service provide overtake (overtook)
Words with a 'v' sound at the end
love believe prove save have give solve wave receive expensive arrive improve
1. It was very good value.
2. Is it a verb or a noun?
3. Let's visit that village!
4. Valerie went to vote
5. They overtook the vehicle in front.
6. It's a vast valley.
7. Vincent has a nice voice
8. We've bought a lot of vegetables
9. She covered her face with the veil.
10. The government are providing more money for the scheme.
11. They had never developed such a good project before
12. He's at level five but he wants to get to level seven.
13. They persevered over and over again.
14. They traveled to Vietnam together.
15. Do you believe in love at first sight?
16. Keven surfed on the wave.
17. He gave her an expensive present.
18. The new version is an improvement.
19. The Vueling flight has arrived.
20. They've saved enough to buy a convertible.